Guidelines For Creating Your First Digital Marketing Campaign
|Site:||Technology-Enabled Learning Lounge|
|Book:||Guidelines For Creating Your First Digital Marketing Campaign|
|Printed by:||Guest user|
|Date:||Sunday, 18 April 2021, 1:02 AM|
An effective campaign demands a great deal of time, patience and planning. The following guidelines might prove useful if you are running a Digital Marketing Campaign for the first time.
- Outline Your Individual/ Company Marketing Goals
- Determine Your Budget
- Perform Marketing Research
- Determine Your Target Personas
- Outline Campaign Goals
- Content Creation
- Promotion & Execution
- Train Internally
A number of guides to use Pinterest both for personal and business purposes are freely available on the web. There is much overlap in the content of these guides, so there is no need to go through all of them. But these guides contain a lot of examples as well usually. So a small list:
To help you get started, here is list of case studies:
The work to be done
- Identify the business or theme you want to promote
- Identify your aim
- Identify your financial means (note that some free options are also available and that we do not provide any finance).
- Identify your strategy
- Create a Pinterest business account. This is free and provides a number of tools for analytics purposes and the ads platform. You only pay to promote a pin. You can also encouraged to convert your personal account to a business one.
- Create a number of boards and pins. Start with a small number and then add to these. Add necessary descriptive text.
- Create links to other social media for bonus marks. Similarly create links on other media to promote your Pinterest pins.
- Join a Group Board which matches your content so as to get more followers.
- Add new boards and pins regularly. Similarly you can delete old and non-popular content.
The analytics facility associated with the Pinterest business account gives access to a number of metrics.
Some examples of groupings (tabs) are:
- Site Metrics,
- Most Recent,
- Most Repinned and
- Most Clicked.
Some more details about the different metrics are also available in the case studies as well as how they are used to boost popularity.
Data can also be exported to a spreadsheet format for further analysis.
You are expected to view the details of the metrics regularly and take corrective action if necessary.
- https://digitalmarketinginstitute.com/blog/2017-08-14-how-to-create-your-first-marketing-campaign [accessed on 06 June 2018]