Google Map Activity

Google Map Activity

by Carlo Benavidez -
Number of replies: 2

Good Day Everyone,

My name is Carlo Benavidez and I have been an educator at Muffles College High School in Orange Walk Town for the past 12 years. I am glad to be apart of the C-Delta program along with my colleague Mr. Cecilio Garcia. I look forward to meeting you all and develop my skills as a leader in digital education.Muffles College Campus Aerial View

In reply to Carlo Benavidez

Re: Google Map Activity

by Carlo Benavidez -

Our campus is quite spacious and sits on a couple acres of Land in the north side of Orange Walk Town. We are blessed to have a beautiful and safe environment where our students can learn.

I took a look at the aerial view of some of the other campuses in Belize, and I must say I have visited almost all of them. I chose Palotti High School to compare with our campus.

Palotti is located in a very busy area in the city, while we are located in a more quiet location. Our campus has much more open space but both schools do have adequate infrastructure and many buildings to house our large student populations. Like Muffles, Palotti is always improving their campus and take pride in keeping their surroundings clean for the students to enjoy.

In reply to Carlo Benavidez

Re: Google Map Activity

by Sandhya Gunness -

Thank you for the analysis Carlo and intro - Nice school location!