Scenario

Scenario

by Shirly Coc -
Number of replies: 0

After reading the scenarios, I can see that Donna’s case has a set plan for the future of the students. She is prepared and has accepted digital learning. It seems that she has already identified that students are also accepting of this change and both students and teachers seem to be willing to move this direction. I believe that with her response to going digital there are more opportunities and strengths for her by investing and making such change.

I believe that Senior management would want to accept this change, however, being at the school I am, students would have a difficult time being engaged online. We do have a large number of absent parents and students living in poverty which I think would be really difficult. Even at this present moment where we are trying to engage students online, we are having difficulty reaching all students. I have always been an advocate for digital learning, therefore I believe I would be more than happy for this change.

From the feedback I am getting, students seem to be a bit laid back when it comes to online work. However, with time I believe they will see the importance and the ease of learning digitally.

There will be a huge change on the overall vision on learning. I believe that if my school was to engage a change such as Donna’s it would definitely increase our school’s reputation. Teachers and students will definitely benefit from such change.