Reflection - Mrs Sandhya Gunness

Reflection - Mrs Sandhya Gunness

by Rosita Marin -
Number of replies: 0

My Digital Leader investigative research was based on our facilitator Mrs. Sandhya Gunness.  I gathered that Mrs Sandhya is a lifelong learner and is willing to engage in new learning as well as imparting her knowledge to many others; not only from her direct area but to the rest of the world.  She has a passion and seeks to search for e-learning tools that are readily available and can make the technological aspect of learning, not only educational but also interesting and appealing to its users.

Mrs Sandhya is a great reflection that each day is an opportunity to learn something new and to seek for what lies deep within us and maximize our skills to become successful.  Also, serves as a reminder that no obstacle is big enough to impede us from achieving our goals.

As I conducted my research, it was clear that Mrs Sandhya presents herself in a professional manner and limits her personal data on social media.  Most of her accounts are private and thus; I couldn’t have access to needed information.  However; I was then able to access her Linked In profile where I was able to obtain her full educational and professional data with bits of other relevant personal content.