Digital tool resource

Digital tool resource

by Selwyn Campbell -
Number of replies: 0

After using the Berkley Guide I was able to follow through with some of the questions posted in that guide. I however find it very interesting to use this guide so to better validate the resources that are available.

The course I chose was Business Communication and I was immediately struck with a familiar logo. GCF. Much information such as the author, the time frame of the writing and the updating of the content was not shown. The point of view shown even though minimal was assuring the participants of how similar to emails, memos and reports this course is. Business communication is extremely relevant especially to the business community. Failure to follow protocol, seasons and opportunities can lend to failed ventures and investments. 

This course was selected since the department I work in is a business department. 

Business Communication - Google Digital Skills for Africa (learndigital.withgoogle.com)

It is also relevant since it is my future aspiration to conduct a business venture. I used the Berkley guide to search through the content and the files available. However, it would have been better to gain an efficient analysis providing the time frame was available to go through the entire course. 

This entire website provided by Google digital skills for Africa is very useful. I also saw other programs that I am interested in such as Python programming and coding. There are other interested courses that I would love to complete.