Critical evaluation of digital tool/ resource

Critical evaluation of digital tool/ resource

by Jeavon Sanker -
Number of replies: 0

Hello

The course that I choose is: Promote a business with online advertising

Deep dive into display advertising - Google Digital Skills for Africa (learndigital.withgoogle.com)

I find this course very interesting because I also have a personal business and teaches students as well about promoting businesses through visual graphics online advertising. I myself see tips that I could use from this course to in cooperate into my own repertoire of understanding when it comes to advertising my own business. I also find it useful that my students can also benefit from it, especially if the have a desire to start their own business.

By using the Berkeley guide, I found:

This course is a grow with google program. It appears very clearly that the aim is to help young entrepreneurs to promote their business online, create a marketing strategy, and attract the right customers.

The purpose is to focus on assisting young business owners or entrepreneurs to improve their online presence to get their products sold.

This is free online course that has five modules and last for only three hours. It has short videos and quizzes included in the course.

This is a relevant course especially given the COVID-19 times in which we are living in. Many business owners and entrepreneurs may have a greater desire to promote their business online especially seeing the change the pandemic have created in the business world.

This course is presently published online for any user.

I was unable to find any documentation and citing to the course.

Based upon the concise nature of the course, I would recommend and use this course in the future for my students and to my colleague. I really like that the course bring out the main points needed to know about online advertising in a short period of time giving you an idea of what are the major tools you will need to have effective online advertising.