Evaluation of digital tool

Evaluation of digital tool

by Marcel Palma -
Number of replies: 0

The course I chose was the “Understand the basics of code” found at the link below:

https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/course/basics-code

This resource was selected because it offer great insight into a topic we must cover and does so in a very interactive and asynchronous fashion.  I used the Berkely guide to evaluate the resource.

The resource was compiled by google in partnership with other organizations such as Ajira, Ztallion and many others.  It was created as an educational resource with the aim of being flexible and personalized having there user being able to prepare for the career they want.  The course is broken down into modules and allows the students to track their progress and receive accredited certificate that can help boost their CV.  They have been recognized for boosting digital skills in Europe and for making new ways of learning possible.  They provide videos and also an interactive evaluation at the end to ensure the concepts set out in the objectives were grasp. 

This particular course is very relevant to my students as it is a part of the syllabus being covered by my institution.  I am sure that the students will love and appreciated this as resource when starting to learn about programming this coming school year.