Evaluation

Evaluation

by Shirly Coc -
Number of replies: 0

The course I selected is the Intro to Digital Wellbeing course ( https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/course/digital-wellbeing).

I selected this course because of the current situation we are in with Covid, I believe this would be beneficial for me as a teacher. Because of the topic, I automatically assumed it would mean that there would be some form of coping mechanisms I can adapt to. As requested, the framework used to evaluate the resource is the Berkeley guide.

I did not find the name of an author on the page. While browsing the information about the course, I gather the following:

1.    The course is centred to those who have access to an online platform and who is willing to be engaged in enhancing their wellbeing. I was also drawn by the topics to be covered which are benefits of having a healthy relationship with technology, becoming aware of your personal technology use and learning about tools and tips that can help to create a healthy relationship with technology.

2.    There was no specific publication on the page

3.    Since I am currently working from home I believe that this course would have been ideal. As a teacher, we sometimes over look how much hours we spend on the computers and forget that it can be harmful to our health.

4.    I did not find a date of publication

5.    Documentation – I noticed that it is a ‘ Grow with Google Programme’ therefore I believe it is a trusted course.

I would recommend others to review this course. It is a short course which I believe is from a trusted source and which could be beneficial to them.