Evaluate a new resource

Evaluate a new resource

by Emiliano Sosa -
Number of replies: 0

Promoting a business with online advertising

I chose this resource because I think that it is important to promote your school using this type of tools offered in this course. The internet is very powerful when it comes to promoting a business in this case our school.

https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/course/promote-business-online

Above is the link to this course in promoting a business with online advertisements.

The course teaches how to create a successful advertisement and marketing strategy. It explains the use of email marketing, video and display ads that will attract the right customers to your business.

The course entails of 5 modules and features video tutorials, tips assessments and contains unlimited access.

In evaluating this resource I can say than there is no better way of providing information about a business than marketing it on the internet with skills learned from this course.

The purpose of this course is to go beyond the use of paper to advertise a business or school. This course is intended for innovative people whose job is to promote a business using skills and tools provided online.

I believe this course is relevant to all schools and I recommend at least one teacher from each school to take the course. Using the skills and tools learned in the course will enable your business or school to get a higher audience than the basic paper ads.

Quote: "Digital Skills For Africa is a Google initiative in conjunction with various training partners, which aims to train young people in digital skills. The future of work is in the online world, a world full of possibilities where you can get everything you set out for."

Indeed I am willing to use this resource to provide me with further knowledge of how to use the internet for my teaching as well as to promote our school.