Evaluation of Digital Resource

Evaluation of Digital Resource

by Medard Chun -
Number of replies: 0

I selected Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) the following is the link for the course https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/course/programming-for-everybody-python.

The reason I selected this course is because it is in line with what I need to teach my students in programming. I used the Berkely guide to evaluate to evaluate the course.

This course aims to teach the basics of programming in Python, it comprises of  seven (7) modules aimed at beginners with moderate computer experience. Once completed, students should be able to move on to advance programming course.

This course is offered by the University of Michigan, their mission is to serve the world through pre-eminence in creating, communicating, preserving and applying knowledge, art, and academic values, and in developing leaders and citizens who will challenge the present and enrich the future.

This course is relevant to my students because they are somewhat familiar to the language to a certain level, therefore, it will add to the Raspberry Pi code. In addition they will eventually learn the language for their School Base Assessment in their senior level