Exploring concepts: Discussion and reflection

Exploring concepts: Discussion and reflection

by Steven Chun -
Number of replies: 0

The individual I investigated was Ms. Sundhya Gunness. I didn’t know Ms. Sandhya Personally but met her on our online workshop through the zoom platform. She is our facilitator for our workshop, so I decided that it would be great to do a little investigation about her so that I can get some insight information. Upon searching about Ms. Sundhya what I found out was interesting because she went to a lot of Universities to get different degrees which is so wonderful. She is someone that has a passion for technology based on what she has done through her career so far not only within education but also the business aspect.

Truly Mrs. Sandhya is such an amazing and wonderful person that one can lookup to as a role model for other young females that can also be part of something great like what Mrs. Sandhya has done. Mrs. Sandhya is a person who always seek for new ideas and what effective ways can education move forward to in terms of e-learning as a platform that many educations are looking forward to more. So, in all Mrs. Sandhya is a person who represent her self professionally and keeps her personal information safe by not having it all over the place because I notice that all the information about her professional background was only found on LinkedIn which is app used for a more professional use.