Final reflections

Final reflections

by Steven Chun -
Number of replies: 0

Before this training i had general ideas about the topics to be discussed but I didn't give attention to them. During the training I notice how important it can be for everyone to be aware of what is happening in our environment of the teaching and students learning. The different activities are well design that help alot to do extra research on certain aspects of technology. These activity such as the digital footprint, PLN are great help to find out information that we might not know is available with just on search. We looked at other related information which are very useful for example the safety measures we must take inconsideration when searching the internet that many of us might not know because we were not aware and trained about until now. I believe we have acquire enough knowledge for us to go and trained our colleagues by sharing our ideas. So again this training was a training that was well structured and also had us engaged.  

3 goals of how/ what you will do as a DEL’s when the workshop is over. 

- I will inform the principal on what was covered during the training by sharing what additional tools we can incorporate in our online classes and in class as well in our school beside the ones that we currently using. 

- Will also inform colleagues about the different tool they can used in their classrooms which can help them getting their lesson done efficiently and also inform them about the Digital Footprint on how they go about doing their things online.  

- I will always be on the lookout for more creative and efficient tools that can enhance students learning and teaching significantly because every year more and more are available to be used just waiting out there. As I have always said to everyone I am someone who like to explore alot on how I can make my assessments and lesson creative and engaging especially in the I.T subject because this where students want to get engage alot with computers. 

2 things you will change in your practice.

- I will need to change my teaching and learning of the students because every time its going to be different students that I will be teaching that has different ways they learn which is my it is essential to always be ready to make modification and find other methods to distribute information.  

- I will also change the way how I carryout certain task online especially when it comes to social medias because so far am not easy to be found but I must inform others such as friends and colleagues that they should always considering when they are posting thing online especially if it's not just about them that they must consider the well being of others around them. 

1 thing you are going to keep on doing.

- I will always be exploring new ideas online what I can use to enhance learning in education for both personal and professional development so that our staff are up to date with technology. This will help us to make learning better and efficiently so that both the teachers and students can be learning and working in a safe environment and educating them about the safety measure to take when doing certain things online.