Change Scenario- Mike

Change Scenario- Mike

by Mr. Phinehas J. Sylvania -
Number of replies: 0

In my view, Mike is a more innovative and realistic person with regards to the change adaptation in digital education. He seems to respond to strengths and opportunities, making sure to embrace as much as possible when it comes to having an 'education reform'. 

Many leaders of the yesteryear have either used the petty reply, "I don't really understand technology; it's for the younger ones." For me, this is pathetic! Thank God that this mentality has forcefully changed due to the pandemic. Our leaders now need to keep accepting the changes and benefits of technology. 

My senior management would definitely accept and support Mike's case as long as there are a few of us who can act as support pillars against initial negativity from those teachers who may be in opposition. My students would also be very appreciative to the new, managed, and organized system in digital learning. Parents may be the only ones affected negatively as they will be the primary contacts for purchase, maintenance, and safety of devices. For them to effectively do this, they also need to learn about basic troubleshooting and device function. 

Teaching and learning will most definitely change if we can all stop waiting to return to school and returning to the traditional chalk-and-talk. Also, it is necessary for teachers, students, parents, and administration to start accepting the changes and adapting to the new changes with the hopes of mass development in digital education.