Change Scenario

Change Scenario

by Arjenis Cob -
Number of replies: 0

I think that mike is a very interesting man. He adapts to change easily. Mikes always takes the opportunity to change and learn new methods for teaching. As said the case of mike is being made in response to strengths and opportunities. 

My senior management will support this case for change. i teach in a school where money is a big problem but we always try to change and stick to new tools offered for the school teaching system to change. My school toward this pandemic help my team to choose a LMS tool that can help students learn even though it was a challenge to our teachers. Majority of our teachers did not knew anything about LMS but they took the challenge to learn.

Would your students support this case for change? Why? 

My students are always trying to cope with the new change we made. But they are always supportive and willing to take the challenge as well. They live in a era where technology is advanced and they can get any thing by just a click of button. Students will always support change if the change is for good.

• Can you identify who will be directly and indirectly affected by the changes.

In this case the ones who were directly affected were students with no device. Meaning no cell phone, computer, laptop or tablet. Those students were unable to do the work.

• Can you Identify what the impact of this vision will be on learning, teaching, students, lecturers, organisational structure, institutional reputation etc. ? 

I believe that the impact of this vision will be for good towards education. Teachers will be able to get tools that can help them to provide classes at their maximum capacity. Institutions will be able to help students at every single moment. I believe that change is good but we must try to cope with that change.