Change?

Change?

by Richard Staine -
Number of replies: 0

Presently, change is forced on us.  We really do not have a choice if we want to adapt to the change or not.  It is eminent.  I think seeing it like this makes me believe that my senior management has embraced the idea that we must change.  They have realized the change is forced upon us and to keep up with "times", we must change likewise.  So for us, as with the entire country, I think change is made in response to our weaknesses and threats.

he students are not as apt to change, they will regress to the situation where there is less change or where the change is not as drastic.  This is where I believe mny schools will loose out on their student population.  I believe that in the short-term our students will be ones more affected by this era.  In the long term, I could see our organizations and in a larger scope, our economic development being affected.  I say this becasue right now, students, teachers, administrations, organizations and all stakeholders are basically learning to face the changes that have to be made.  By the time this is all figured out, the studenst who got caught in t will suffer, those who come after will come a a time when it has all been figured out.