Evaluation of digital tool/resource

Evaluation of digital tool/resource

by Gloria Coc -
Number of replies: 0

After careful consideration about our institution, I realized that I need to recommend that we do a training on Effective Networking. It is important that we reach out to other teachers who could possibly help us or share our ideas with in the same subject areas.  

Effective Networking - Google Digital Skills for Africa (learndigital.withgoogle.com)

The criteria that I used was relevance.  After looking at the course sequence I can see that it would definitely be something than is very relevant. Some of the topics include overcoming barriers and gaining confidence, knowing your strengths, developing interpersonal skills and analyzing your network. These would be essential areas for teachers so that this can guide us to build an effective networking community.

This is a training that I will definitely want to recommend to our administration to ensure that teachers can become confident as we venture into online learning.  Since this is still new for all of us we would like to capitalize on the knowledge and experience of others.  However, it has to be meaningful and we have basic training in analyzing our sources.