PLN

PLN

by Richard Staine -
Number of replies: 0

My PLN

I think this is the part of the workshop that I will most remember.  I have never thought of my digital footprint until this workshop, I wasn't even aware of the term.  I realize that this is a part of my activities that can make me or break me.  The things that I post on social media and other online platforms.  I think that this isn't and won't be an issue for me as there are few platforms that I use basically to get information more than to share information about myself.  I am very careful with what information   I want people to know about me and who I want to know things about me, so before now, I wouldn't post anything on the internet.  It was appalling for me to note that others help create my digital footprint.  I went online to look for my name and surely I came across a recording that I did many years ago with a student of mine.  That made me even more careful of what I allow people to post about me.  I use most of the basic communication software - Google, Facebook (Sparingly), Gmail, Yahoomail and now Messenger.