Reflecting

Reflecting

by Mr. Phinehas J. Sylvania -
Number of replies: 0
On the first day, it was a feeling of accomplishment that I had been looking forward to from about two weeks prior (my principal had told me to be on the look out for a C-DELTA training she assigned me with). I can say that my expectations were met and maybe even surpassed as I was able to develop much more ideas and experiences on the technological challenges and shortcuts. 

As I moved forward in creating my DEL profile and PLN, I was able to see that although I had been stringent with the quantity and type of personal information I placed on the internet, I was still lacking in some aspects. The training session was of great impact as it prepared us to be even better pioneers of success in the age of technology. 

Three goals I have are: 

-sharing the information I learnt with my colleagues

-summarizing the modules from CDELTA in order make it more understandable

-teaching others on censoring the information they release, whether directly or indirectly, to society 

In my practice, I will and have stopped: 

-allowing cookies on my browsers

-sharing much information about myself since I know it is all recorded in the unwritten books of history. 

One thing I will continue doing is seeking for even more workshops, training, courses, and experiences on ICT, cyberterrorism, and cybersecurity. 

Thank you, COL!