Getting to know your peers

Number of replies: 27

Time for introductions! 

This online course will require you to work collaboratively with your peers! You will discover this is an important facilitation strategy which we are modelling. As you will need to rely on them and they on you its important to get to know them! Introduce yourself by posting in this forum. 

Tell them from where you come, what you are currently doing, hobbies and interests. Also ensure you have uploaded a recent head and shoulders photo in your profile. Then make sure you reply to at least two of your colleagues posts.
Regards,

Barbara Khavugwi

In reply to First post

Re: Getting to know your peers

by Bostley Asenahabi -
I salute you all. This is Bostley Asenahabi from Kenya. Bostley is a lecturer of Computer Science at Alupe University, Kenya. During my free time, I enjoy playing and coaching hockey. I am looking forward to sharing with you and gaining valuable experience that will go a long way in supporting learners in blended learning.
Welcome
In reply to Bostley Asenahabi

by Arnety Makokha -
Dear Bostley,
Happy to see you! Indeed we shall share and gain valuable experiences during these sessions.

by Albert Wanjala Mwongula -
Great Bostley , Lets journey together.
Looking forward for the same skills and experience too.
Regards,
Mwongula Albert

by Margaret Ngugi -
Salute Doc. happy to meet and interact with you online

by Gladys Ogaro -
Hi Bostley, Nice to learn that besides being colleagues, there's something we have in common: the love for hockey.

Back to serious business of technology
In reply to First post

Greetings All.
This is Albert Mwongula a lecturer of Biological Sciences, Biological and Agricultural Sciences Department, School of Science Technology and Engineering, Alupe University - Kenya. My hobbies include watching sports specifically rugby, football and athletics both at national and international levels. My expectations throughout the session is to interact with with various components in Technology Enabled Learning (TEL) in order to gain valuable skills and experience in readiness to utilize in teaching learners.
Welcome on board.
In reply to Albert Wanjala Mwongula

by Arnety Makokha -
Hae Albert!
Long time. yes, I also look forward to become great online facilitator to learners.
Wishing you best moments.
In reply to Arnety Makokha

Hello Doc Arnety,
Sure, long time indeed. Lets walk together as we strive to become great faciilitators in technology-enabled learning (TEL).
Best regards.
Mwongula W. Albert
In reply to First post

by Dr Peninah Tanui Melly -
Warm greetings!
I am Dr CPA Peninah Tanui Melly, Lecturer in the School of Business, Economics and Human Resource Development; Department of Finance, Accounting, Procurement and Economics. My hobbies include reflection of religious oriented content, cooking and watching sports. I am yearning for more during the 3-weeks workshop.
In reply to Dr Peninah Tanui Melly

Dear Dr. Peninah,
Pleasure to meet and interract on this common platform.
Best Wishes throughout the workshop
Mwongula W. Albert
In reply to Albert Wanjala Mwongula

by Ruth Adhoch -
Hi Dr Penina,

Happy to meet you too
In reply to Dr Peninah Tanui Melly

by Margaret Ngugi -
Greetings Dr. CPA Peninah, happy to have you online in this journey
In reply to First post

by Ruth Adhoch -
Hi my name is Ruth Odhiambo, from -Alupe University-Kenya. My area of specialization is in the Hotel and Hospitality industry.I am passionate about research in the areas of Hospitality, Tourism and culinary arts.I love baking and organizing events.I am happy to be here and looking forward to creating digital content in my area of specialization. Am happy to meet you all.Thank you
In reply to First post

by Peruce Atingo -
Hello, my name is Peruce Atingo, from the school of Business, Economics and Human Resource Development, the department Hospitality, Alupe University, Kenya.
In reply to First post

by Margaret Ngugi -
Greetings to everyone. My name is Margaret Ngugi. I am a lecturer in the department of Humanities and Social Sciences at Alupe University. I am passionate about working with the youth and empowering them to realize their capabilities. I have a great interest in technology as everything revolves around it. During my free time I love watching soccer, reading books and socializing. I look forward to gaining invaluable knowledge and skills to make learning enjoyable, interesting and memorable to our learners particularly Gen Z. I am looking forward to learning and sharing with you in this journey. God bless you all
In reply to First post

by Gladys Ogaro -
Hi all. This is Gladys Ogaro. Happy to interact with all you in this endevour. Besides my love for hockey, I appreciate art, be it written or performed.