Facilitating using PowerPoint
Assignment: Critiqued and Corrected PowerPoint Slides
Upon completion of this assignment you will be able to critique and correct PowerPoint slides based on design best practice.
Download to your desktop the PowerPoint Slides to be Critiqued and Corrected.
Specifically your task is to check each of the three slides against the checklist "Technical criteria for PowerPoint slides" (it has tick boxes behind each criteria for slide 1, 2, and 3).
- download to your desktop the three PowerPoint Slides to be Critiqued and Corrected.
- download the checklist "Technical criteria for PowerPoint slides" to your computer. The checklist has tick boxes beside each criteria for slide 1, 2, and 3. Look at each slide and critique it by filling in the tick boxes.
- list the short comings you noticed in the NOTES section below each slide
- design an improved slide meeting the criteria, insert the 'after' slide immediately after the original and in the NOTES section of your 'after' slide list the improvements you made and justify your changes.
- upload the slides and the completed checklist
Here is what your slides and checklist should look like: