IoT and Cloud Computing
Submission Box: Morse Code Assignment
You are required to submit the following:
1. A report including the following (11%):
• The design of the IoT circuit using 123D Circuit site
• Building the actual IoT device which reflects the design
• Write the pseudocode for the sketch program
• Implement the sketch
2. A short video (less than 3 mins) that the device you have built is working properly (4%).
You will be assessed on the following criteria:
• Building and testing circuit on 123D circuit, available at: https://www.tinkercad.com/circuits (2%)
• Building the actual IoT device (3%)
• Pseudocode for sketch (2%)
• Sketch (4%)
• Video of the IoT device responding to input and displaying values on serial monitor (4 %).
Note that for the video, you are required to upload it on a YouTube channel that you have created and then submit the YouTube link in your report.