3-2-1 Reflection

3-2-1 Reflection

by Rosita Marin -
Number of replies: 0

3 - During week 1, I enjoyed the Google maps activity as well as the emoji introduction and can see my students enjoying the activities.  I was caught up in the investigative research and became frustrated at some point because the information was not freely available as expected.  However; that proof to be very professional from my digital leader.  During the quiz and readings I came to understand a bit more about cookies and the actual information they obtain when I have to click accept cookies.

2 – I really enjoyed the digital footprints activity and really impacted my decision on what to make available to others.  I am not much of a social media fanatic but I have an account which I share with close friend.  So, I will reconsider what I post since I am a teacher and students can easily investigate me too.  The discussion of the various learning platforms was very interesting as well and allowed us to share ideas on how to approach online teaching.

1         - It would be a good idea to share ways on how to verify safe or trusted sites when performing searches so that we can then pass on to our students.