Final reflection

Final reflection

by Edilfonso Cajun -
Number of replies: 0

Three goals that I intent to execute as a DEL is to share and training my students in the field of digital learning.  Many a time, students are online but they are not academically engage in digital learning.  I must find to engage students in active digital learning in order to use their time effectively and efficiently.  Alongside the students, I must also enhance the teachers’ digital abilities for them to use these resources properly in order to assist their students using the same or renewed concepts.  Proper netiquette rules and policies can then be established to ensure a safe and productivity online environment. 

Things that I would be willing to change in to ensure that my teachers can be proficient by conducting workshop training to reduce their weaknesses in certain areas of technology.  Many times, the teacher depends too much on the skill on the IT teachers and not attempts the challenged to self-actualize to improve their skills.  I must also keep administration on task to ensure that they provide the adequate resources and finances to provide a proper technical environment for teachers and students.

One thing that I will keep doing is to offer assistance and peer training to ensure that both teachers and students develop their skill properly. Most important will be on have a group of trained teacher that can offer peer assistance to their departments and subjects.