Course Learning Objectives
By the end of the course, you are expected to be able to:
1. Describe the IoT and Cloud architectures
2. Determine the right sensors and communication protocols to use in a particular IoT system.
3. Deploy Cloud Services using different cloud technologies.
4. Implement cloud computing elements such virtual machines, web apps, mobile services, etc.
5. Establish data migration techniques from IoT devices to the cloud.
6. Implement security features to protect data stored in the cloud.
7. Use visualisation techniques to show data generated from the IoT device.