Introduction and Icebreaker

Introduction and Icebreaker

by Rosita Marin -
Number of replies: 2

Hello, my name is Rosita Marin and I live in the village of San Jose Succotz located  in the Cayo District.  I am greatly blessed to live right next to the  Mopan river and minutes away from the Xunantunich Maya Ruin.  I am presently teaching at Sacred Heart College, San Ignacio.

My most frequently used emojis are the following. I enjoy very much sharing smiles to brighten people’s day and am always planning on what to eat next.  I am of the belief that a picture is worth a thousand words and many times allow emojis to speak for themselves. 

In reply to Rosita Marin

Re: Introduction and Icebreaker

by Rosita Marin -
In reply to Rosita Marin

Re: Introduction and Icebreaker

by Rosita Marin -

St. Ignatius High School is a few blocks away from Sacred Heart College.  The school is much smaller than Sacred Heart College and is located in Santa Elena town across the Macal River.  Sacred Heart College has a Junior College extension while St. Ignatius High School offers Adult Learning Education.  Students from San Ignacio would cross the Hawkesworth bridge to reach to St. Ignatius while students from Santa Elena would come over to San Ignacio to attend classes at Sacred Heart.