Meet Cecile Ramirez

Meet Cecile Ramirez

by Cecile Ramirez -
Number of replies: 3

☑️

Think about someone who has a passion for learning and teaching! Think about the X Generation online teacher! That’s me! Online Teaching is my new way of life! I never imagined that I would be teaching via a digital platform! Yes, I am!

I am a true daughter of the city of Belmopan, the capital of Belize, known as the Garden City! I have lived here most of my life despite having taken my teaching journey to other parts of the country.

My favourite emojis include the smiling face with a smile and a correct mark which I am always using that to indicate to my students that they are making progress. I take my students on a daily journey everyday to learn new ideas and concepts as well as to get things done in the right way. I am excited about my own journey today with this new course and how I will develop my digital literacy. I yearn  become a leader in online teaching with the aim to get it done right!

In reply to Cecile Ramirez

Re: Google Map of BMHS

by Cecile Ramirez -

Belmopan Methodist High School is located near George Price Center.Belmopan Methodist High School is located near George Price Center- look on the bottom right of the image

Re: Satellite view of BMHS

by Cecile Ramirez -

I found this rather interesting!

Attachment BMHS Satellite view.JPG

Re: BMHS vs King's College

by Cecile Ramirez -

I compared Belmopan Methodist High School and King's College:

1.       We are located inland surrounded by greenery.

2.       We have several school buildings and occupy a large campus.

3.       We are not located at the center of our community.

4.       My school is surrounded by a church, primary school and the historic building – George Price Center unlike the college.

5.       We are co-ed schools and wear similar school uniform.

6.       Our curriculum differs as we don’t do technical subjects