Introduction

Introduction

by Raul Correa -
Number of replies: 1

Hi everyone, my name is Raul Correa. I live at San Roman Village, Corozal District. I’m an IT Teacher/IT Technician at Escuela Secundaria Técnica México high school for the past six years. I like my job since I love what I do since in this profession I feel I’m always learning new stuff while working with teenagers. I feel very proud and lucky to teach at the high school where I studied. Also to live nearby the school campus. In the following image I’m circling in red the school campus (I live where the yellow circle is)

Campus of Escuela Secundaria Tecnica Mexico at San Roman Village, Corozal District, Belize C.A.

In reply to Raul Correa

Re: Introduction

by Pauline Gilharry -

Hi Mr. Correa,

You have captured a clean screenshot of your school. It is even better than you live nearby your workplace. As an alumnus, I could feel a sense of pride, love, and dedication to your school and community. Based on the aerial image, I can see that your school is situated on a large plot of land that is very scenic. I can see that it is also located on the outskirts of the Phillip Goldson Highway, which adds a landmark to your community in San Roman Village. 

Keep doing a great job!

Mrs. Gilharry