Evaluation and reflection of digital tool/resource

Evaluation and reflection of digital tool/resource

by Anthony Chaneb -
Number of replies: 0

Introduce your post by identifying and providing a link to the tool/resource. Tell the reader why you selected this resource. Explain what criteria or framework you used to evaluate the resource. Provide your evaluation. Conclude by telling us whether (after your evaluation) this is a tool/resource you would indeed use in the future and in what way.

The course that I chose is HOW TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK?

This is the link to my online resource - https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalskills/course/increase-productivity

I wanted to get additionally ideas on how we could improve on the job productivity even as teachers. I like this tool in that show videos that gives a better understanding of situations that happens on the job and how to deal with them and even does quick test to see of you understood what was covered. This was one module course. I cover contents that will help in balancing your time on the job. After each lesson it has a test you knowledge quiz to allow you to recap on what was covered and at the end there is a summary quiz on the entire module.

The course will be very useful not only for tewacher but even student to help them time manage. I therefore believe that it can be a helpful too that can be used perhaps as an opener for a new school year.