Design tips for PowerPoint
1. Make it Clear
- Visuals should be concise, simple and relevant.
- Arrange your visuals in a logical sequence in line with your presentation structure.
- Each visual should convey a specific idea, point, or topic area. Use one message per slide.
- Limit the amount of text on each slide. Don’t reproduce your entire presentation script, just main points and key words. Edit out words you don't need until each statement is as concise as possible.
- Check spelling and grammar.
- Limit the number of slides to 5 or 6 per 10 minutes.