Evaluating online information: Discussion

Evaluating online information: Discussion

by Steven Chun -
Number of replies: 0

Finding information on the internet now is very fast and easier because everything is at our finger tips we should need time and a good relaxing chair to our research. However, though doing research can be tedious at times because we just don't know how or where to start with research because firstly we need to find the best tools to do such task. The other one is if we don't have a well working computer that can be an issue as well because it will cost us more time to work that willing be slowing down quite often. Based on the platform being used there is no concerns in terms of the usability and accessibility because its quite user friendly. Well in terms of trustworthiness of online information for me it's not a big issue because i have kept all my information secure so that there can be no intrusion to gain access to my information. When it comes to fake news game i always make sure i use adblocker not to get those spam notifications and click them by mistake just a precaution i always take. For me before i even open something online i always try to read a little synopsis of the information on search results.