Final Reflection

Final Reflection

by Rosita Marin -
Number of replies: 0

Final Reflection:

3. Three goals I will look forward to is sharing my skills with colleagues that can enable them the opportunity to strike a balance between work and personal life; properly managing the use of technology.  As an IT Teacher, I will make sure to constantly remind students on the importance of Digital Footprints.  Lastly, keep updating on technological tools available to integrate in the classroom as well as for my professional development.

2. I will remind family and friends on how I expect to present my image to others and to be cognizant of what they make public about me.  Also, I will try to integrate more interactive tools to keep students engaged and learning in my sessions.

1. I will remain aware of the content or information I post on social media or is made available to others about me.

This training was a reminder on the aspects that come along with technology.  Many times, we get so used to technological tools that we overlook the significant impact it may have in our lives either positive or negative.